Indian Coast Guard 2019 offline form 10th ITI.
Indian Coast Guard 2019 Applications are invited from male Indian national possessing education qualification and age as prescribe below for recruitment to the post of Enrolled Follows (Sweeper/Safaiwala) in Indian Coast Guard.
Post Name – Indian Coast 10th ITI Guard offline form download
Post Date – 15.02.2019
Vacancy – 7
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 25 Years
For Age relaxation as Per rules SC/ST/OBC
· 10TH ITI Equivalent.
|SL NO||POST NAME||UR||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL|
- Minimum height demand is 157 cms which can be reduced up to five cms
- Chest Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- .. Proportionate to height and age (+ tenth acceptable).
- Eye Sight 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses.6/9 (Better) 6/24 (Worse) with glasses.
How to apply
- Submitted on plain paper(typed /handwritten in English / Hind).
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribedas “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER’’(incapital letters)
- and application should be be sentby ordinary post only to he Recruitment Officer,
- Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142 there fore on reach until twelve Mar nineteen. Application and may be downloaded from.
Only shortlisted candidates are concerned Written take a look at,Professional ability take a look at and shape take a look at. Application that don’t seem to be in prescribed format while not photocopies of certificates Indian Coast Guard 2019 (Self attested) having no photograph or signature of the candidate are going to be summarily rejected The application ought to solely be sent by standard POST The call of the commanding officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip concerning choice /rejection are going to be final and no correspondence are going to be diverted
Important Link Indian Coast Guard 2019
APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD