NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice 10th Class with ITI trade Offline Form download
npcil recruitment 2019 Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprenticesunder Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies.
Post Name – NPCIL Trade Apprentice Offline
Post Date – 08/02/2019
Vacancy – 57
Last Date – LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:28.02.2019
Minimum Age – Not less than 16 years.
Maximum Age – Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates
Age relaxtion as per rules SC/OBC/PWBD
Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI trade
Vacancy Details npcil recruitment 2019
|SL NO||POST NAME||TOTAL|
The candidates should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease. He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be aggravated by service or is likely to render him until unfit for service or to endanger of health of the public. He should also be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form, active or healed.
The candidates should satisfy the following minimum standards Height : 137 Cms. Weight : 25.4 Kgs. Chest measurement : Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 Cms.irrespective of size of chest. Vision : There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye of the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
|Application Form Download|
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria mentioned at 3, 5and 6 are only eligible for engagement of Tradeapprentices. The following prioritywill be adopted for selection of trade apprentices:
2.Local i.e from Radhapuram Taluk.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E09183300741, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, KKNPP.However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
The application should be submitted npcil recruitment 2019 in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed
Candidates should submit self attested photocopiesof the following certificates/ document salong with their application npcil recruitment 2019
1.Educational qualification (10th, 12thMark Sheet as may be applicable).
2.ITI Certificateand Mark Sheet.
3.Other qualification / Experience Certificates, if any.
4.Conduct Certificate from TwoGazetted Officers or fromconcerned Institution.
5.Community certificates of those belonging to SC/OBC.6)Landloser Certificate (if applicable).
7.PWD Certificate (if applicable).8)Aadhaar Card. 9)Employment Exchange Registration Card.10)Recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates should submit duly filled application in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates should submit only one Application formfor any one trade notified in the
- The period of Apprentice training will be one year only.
- No transportation will be provided free of cost toapprentices. However, on request,transportation will be provided on chargeable basis from Anuvijay Township to Plant Siteand backsubject to availability of seats in currently operating KKNPP buses. b. Transportation will be provided to apprentices from KKNPP (Site) Main Gate to Plant Site on free of cost.c. No accommodation will be provided.
- The apprentices engaged will be provided with Safety Shoes after joining and otherPersonal Protective Equipments, wherever applicable. npcil recruitment 2019
- The applicants who have already undergone Apprenticeship training anywhere partially/fully for a period of one year or more in any discipline need not apply.