SBI Clerk Recruitment Apply Online for 8904 Clerk Posts
SBI Clerk Recruitment Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates will apply for vacancies in one State solely. Candidates will seem for the take a look at one time below this enlisting project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a specific State, ought to be discerning (reading, writing, speaking and below standing) within the species opted native language of that State (mentioned within the under given vacancy table against every state/UT)Candidates will apply for vacancies in one State solely. Candidates will seem for the take a look at one time below this enlisting project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a specific State, ought to be discerning (reading, writing, speaking and below standing) within the species opted native language of that State (mentioned within the under given vacancy table against every state/UT)
Post Name – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
Post Date – 12/04/2019
Vacancy – 8904
Apply Online – 12/04/2019
Last Date – 03/05/2019
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 28 Years
For Age relaxation as per rule
· Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University
General/ EWC/OBC Category – 750 RS
SC/ST/PWD – 125 RS
|SL NO||POST NAME||TOTAL|
Junior Associate Customer Support & Sales
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2019.After registration candidates unit required to pay the requisite application fee through on-line mode by pattern debit card/credit card/Internet Banking..
- Candidates ought to have valid email ID and mobile no. that ought to be unbroken active until the declaration of results. it’ll facilitate him/her in obtaining decision letter/advices etc. by email/SMS
- The candidates should bring one exposure identity proof like passport/Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank bankbook with punctually genuine Photograph/Identity Card issued by faculty or College/Gazetted Over within the decision letter head in original similarly as a self-attested Photocopy therefrom. The photocopy of Identity proof need to be submitted beside decision letter to the invigilators at intervals the examination hall, failing that or if identity of candidates is unsure the candidate will not be permissible to seem for the take a glance at.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the speciation’s given in Annexure-II. Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specie
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates ought to satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the check all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee on the idea of the knowledge provided with within the on-line application and shall confirm their eligibility solely at the time of change of integrity. Admission to tests are going to be strictly tentative while not verication of age/qualication/category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/XS/DXS) etc. of the candidates with relevancy documents.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.