SBI PO Apply Online 2000 Post 2019
State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, are required to register on-line for the Recruitment Process. The recruitment process will be held in three phases Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
Post Name – SBI PO Apply Online 2019
Post Date – 02/04/2019
Vacancy – 2000
Apply Online – 02/04/2019
Last Date – 22/04/2019
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 20 Years
For Age relaxation as per rule ST/SC/PWD/OBC
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
General/ EWC/OBC Category – 750 RS
SC/ST/PWD – 125 RS
|SL NO||POST NAME||TOTAL|
HOW TO APPLY
- SBI PO Apply Online Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no.which ought to be unbroken active until the declaration of results. it’ll be basically needed for receiving any communication/ decision letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website SBI PO Apply Online
https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. o pay the requisite application fee through on-line mode by using debit card/ credit card/ net Banking.
- First scan the photograph and signature as elaborated below pointers for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the applying is crammed fully, candidates ought to submit the information. within the event of candidates not having the ability to fill the information in one go, they will save the information already entered. once the information is saved, a conditional license number and secret are going to be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates ought to compose the license number and secret. they will re-open the saved information victimization license number and secret and edit the particulars, if needed.
- . Once the application is filled SBI PO Apply Online completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form,
- candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- . The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing
fee details, at later stage.
- In case, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
- In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing
date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/
failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to
submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for
any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of
multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained
and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|